Monday, October 28, 2013

Humble Bundle Virgin. . . No More

I wrote about how I got involved in Steam with Dear Esther. Well, this weekend I went full balls to the wall and finally committed to a Humble Bundle of my own with a Steam account of my own. I am totally psyched and haloed in an after-glow.

What did I Humble Bundle?


The selling point for me? Worms Reloaded! Worms Armageddon is totally something from my early years dating my husband. I had so much fun picking out the cool voices and launching holy hand grenades! It was a game that, in a way, put a new spin on how I viewed video gaming. I became so addicted to Worms that I literally drove my husband nuts wanting to play it so much. I liked the strategy and all the different things you could do. I also appreciated the skill it took to really get yourself in the right place to do the right things to take out your opponent. May I add that I was also pretty good at the game and actually won more than I lost. As someone who is always competing against the big dogs, it was awesome to be able to win at a game.


It didn't hurt that Organ Trail, Broken Sword, The Bard's Tale, and Ticket to Ride were there. The others I don't know much about, but I am really excited to play!  I already broke out Organ Trail and have been trying to make it the whole way. I've been freaking out over the inverted mouse! AHHHH!!! I also love all this because I am able to challenge my gaming boundaries.Stupid mouse.

So yeah. There it is. It's official. I purchased a Humble Bundle with Steam Keys. . . oh yeah. I am feeling so uber special right now. . . like I know a little bit more about a life that has been hidden from me for so long. Mmmmm..... games..... love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment