Tuesday, November 27, 2018

The Joy of Gaming - December Game-a-Day Challenge 2018!

In the past I've tried to do game-a-day challenges. My favorite one, though, has been the December one. My family does Advent Calendars, so it sprung out of doing special games, like an Advent Calendar, but then turned into a whole month thing.

This year, I feel inspired enough to actually create a Game-a-Day Advent Calendar for my husband. I asked him for a list of games he'd want to play with me or my daughter. Then I looked at games I want to play with him. I also thought of the games that my daughter says she wants to play or play again.  Then I made a calendar list.

Additionally, in the spirit of playing Pandemic: Legacy - Season 1, I bought scratch-off stickers to put over each day, so he'll have to scratch to see what he'll play that day. They silver shavings will be very festive, too.

I'm not sure how I'll be handling the entries for this, but either way, you'll get to see this fun event unfold. Maybe it'll even inspire you to do your own!






No comments:

Post a Comment