Friday, December 1, 2017

14 Days to Star Wars: Episode VIII - The Last Jedi Apparel Challenge

I saved this shirt especially for today, because during recess at school it was the Staff vs. 8th Grade Girls Volleyball game! And what better way to show off my strong link to the Force than with this shirt! My casual Vball team did well for three games with no break and all of us being staff. If anything, I'll get the spirit award for trying hard. The Force was sort of with me.

Which reminds me... while we were playing, I had one serve hit me right in the chest (OWE) and then one of my teammates accidentally hit the ball into my chest (OWE AGAIN) and I finally had to say "THIS IS NOT A TARGET ON MY CHEST!" Oh my goodness, laughing so hard. So be careful if you wear this shirt to a sporting event you're playing in.




No comments:

Post a Comment