Wednesday, November 29, 2017

16 Days to Star Wars: Episode VIII - The Last Jedi Apparel Challenge

I had someone ask me the other day if I had to go out and buy everything for this challenge just to complete this challenge and I honestly could answer, "No!" I have quite a few t-shirts in my closet, some of which I haven't worn in a few years, because, well... I gained weight and they became a bit small on me and I folded them and put them away. Now that I've lost quite a bit of weight, I've been digging them out again and wearing them. Granted, I did buy a few new shirts prior to deciding to do the challenge, but that's what I do. I'm a t-shirt person and I wear them to work almost everyday. It helps me to connect with my students.

So no... I didn't go buy a special wardrobe for this, I'm just locating all of my super sweet Star Wars gear and celebrating wearing it. With the exception of one coworker, no one seems to realize I'm wearing stuff every day (not even my student teacher who is a bigger nerd that me!).




No comments:

Post a Comment