Friday, August 18, 2017

5 Fandom Friday: Geeky Clothing Items I Need In My Closet Immediately



This week's 5 Fandom Friday deals with clothing. I struggle with clothing, because I essentially have t-shirts I want and, like many women, it comes down to not fitting in things I want. So I'm not saying I would look good in these, but I'd really want them.

1. Star Wars Finn Jacket
I have always wanted this Finn jacket. It is so out of my price range, but I LOVE it. I saw a Poe jacket somewhere, too, and loved that as well.

2. Star Wars Princess Leia Costume
Just because... well... someday I'd like to own it, wear it, and legit OWN it. I just don't have the body for it, even though a coworker of mine had one made for her and she kinda rocked the whole thing. Now I'm thinking....

3. Star Wars Rey Dress
I don't know why it's all Star Wars right now, but I just like some of the things they're making. Besides, I have most of the Marvel stuff I want already. I just wish so much geeky girl stuff that aren't t-shirts didn't feel so... "on display" for girls.

4. Rey Flyaway Cardigan
Now this is something I could actually have, like... now please! I just am too insecure to feel confident buying it. Love her confidence and determination.

5. T-Shirts!
There are too many geeky t-shirts to count or this entry would go on forever! Right now I'm surfing through TeePublic's Science themed shirts, because I need to add some Science to my wardrobe. I am going to be teaching Science this year, along with Literacy.




No comments:

Post a Comment