Wednesday, January 1, 2014

My Geek Fitness Plan and Goals (Shortened Version)


My Fitness Goals broken down into easy to digest tablets that align with my badges.

Walking 
10,000 steps a day = about 5 miles a day. Use the Runtastic Pedometer App to help track your steps every day. The goal is to Walk like a Hobbit to Mordor and Back! 3871 miles.

  

Gym
It's hard to get to the gym, so any physical activity at the gym or outside counts as gym work. At least 3 days of week at the gym or some sort of outdoor exercise.

  

Gaming Fitness
I'm going to use my Wii at least 5 hours a week to help fill in the need for physical activity. For every 5 hours I'll earn a badge.


The Nom-Nom-Noming and Hydration
I'll be monitoring calorie intake using MyFitnessPal. The goal is to try to eat the recommended calories, but burn at least 300 calories that are not used for intake calories. I'll also be drinking the recommended 8+ glasses of water a day, depending on how much additional hydration I'll require due to physical activity. These are weekly goals to earn.

 


Weight Loss Goals
My goal is to lose 50lbs by August of this year. For every 5lbs I lose, I'll receive a Star Trek Medic Badge. 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment