Tuesday, December 24, 2013

CAH Presents 12 Days of Holiday Bullshit MAILED GIFTS - Day 12

Day 12 both happened and arrived on the same day for us, so I'm not going to split them.This was the coolest card! Sadly. . . it does not have my name on it. . . it's has. . . my husband's name on it. . . Oh my devastation was great and then he said "but think of all the awesome ways you can now mock me." That made me feel a little better. Plus the site let me have that little moment of "look. . . my name on a card. . ."

What's even more awesome is that you can enter any name and actually be insulted by CAH, personally! Go check it out and enter in all your favorite names to see what kind of feedback you get when you hit the submit button.

https://www.holidaybullshit.com/

Here is the envelope my husband's card came on. So sad am I, but this was still totally awesome.






No comments:

Post a Comment